|Thirteen Things about MG Braden1. Wilde by Katherine Warwick – I’ve read both Dancing With His Heart and Noon. I liked Dancing With His Heart and I LOVED Noon. I can’t wait to read Wilde.
2. Sweet Revenge by Fern Michaels – part of a series of books of hers called the Sisterhood of the Revenge. I think I picked it up with book 3 but still I have enjoyed them. THey get a bit intese and one scene in the last book was horrifying; however, we all have to admit there are times when we wish we could exact punishment on those who get away with murder. I’m not saying that being a vigilante is good, it is not but it makes for good reading, especially in Ms. Michaels’ adept hands.
3. Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead – I’m not generally in to this sort of book but I have heard great things and lately my reading material has surprised me.
4. On the Edge by Shannon Stacey – OK, no she hasn’t finished writing it (it’s in draft form though – hooray!) but still I do want to read it and one can always hope that there is a Christmas miracle and it comes out next month! Nah, you can’t rush good suspense writing so I’ll back off (for now – muahahaha).
5. Over the Line by Cindy Gerard – I read To the Brink and loved it. It was fast paced and heart-pounding fun. That’s my kind of book.
6. Solomon’s Seal by Deborah Smith – This is a book she’s got online at present as she isn’t sure she can find a home for it. I’m not sure why as it is brilliant and different (ahhh maybe that’s why LOL). You can read it here . I searched Ms. Smith’s website out after reading The Crossroads Cafe which was one of the best books I’ve read in forever. I found Solomon’s Seal and began reading it. Perhaps if I had known what it was about I might not have started reading it but I did and I’m hooked. Publisher’s take note.
7. Gone by Jonathan Kellerman – I love his Alex Delaware novels and am ready for the next installment. What can I say, I think I’ve mentioned before I’m a sucker for continuity series.
8. Mad River Road by Joy Fielding – Puppet had a twist I did not expect, in fact I re-read it just to be sure. Having read the blurb on her latest release I believe I will have to read it. Of course, only when dh is home and all the lights are on!
9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling – Nope, it’s not out until next July but I can’t wait. But yet, I can. It is the last one and I want to know so bad I can taste it. I also don’t want it to end. Sigh.
10. False Impression by Jeffrey Archer – I haven’t read him in a long time. Kane and Abel is one of my all time favourite novels. This one looks good so it’s on my list.
11. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen – it just sounds intriguing to me. The circus, a boy turning into a man, dangerous romance. What’s not to like?
12. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin – borrowing your friend’s fiance? Hmmm.
13. Love’s Blessings by MG Braden – LOL yes, well I want to read my own book once it’s out in April 2007. What can I say, I’m excited!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. Itâ€™s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!